Starr Safety Partnership
How can aviation companies best maximize their operational savings and safety? It’s an ongoing aim for Director’s of Aviation and CFO’s alike. Starr Aviation, a division of Starr Insurance Companies, has developed a new program with these goals in mind: The Starr Safety Partnership.
Designed by Starr Aviation Safety & Loss Control, the program provides access to a suite of services from best-in-class providers at a discounted rate. This unique program focuses on the entire life cycle of aircraft ownership: from acquisition of the aircraft to the safe & cost-efficient operation of the aircraft during ownership to the sale of the aircraft. It’s the type of program you’d expect from the leader in aviation insurance.
Contact our partners through the links below
- Advanced Aircrew Academy: Online Training for Business Aviation
- Aircare International: Aircare FACTS Training crew and passenger emergency procedures training programs, and Aircare Access Assistance in-flight telemedicine and mission support services including 24/7/365 medical support
- ARGUS: SMS software and Aviation safety audits
- AviationManuals: Leading provider of manual development services and modular safety management system (SMS) software for business and general aviation.
- Aviation Performance Solutions: Upset Prevention and Recovery Training
- Crisis Advisors: Aviation crisis management services
- Empathia: Aviation crisis management services
- JSSI: Independent provider of All-OEM maintenance support & financial tools, including: maintenance programs; maintenance tracking software; parts procurement and leasing solutions; Conklin & de Decker aircraft comparison reports; event management, inspections and appraisals
- MAGID: Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) supplies
- Polaris Aero: SMS software and flight risk assessment tools
- Pulsar: Fatigue risk management solutions
- Pulselite: Bird avoidance system that reduces bird strikes over 33% for general aviation clients